1. VA’s are time efficient – One of the major benefits of working with a VA is that they can help save your valuable time. As you delegate your desired task to be handled by a VA, you have plenty of time in hand to focus on ideas and strategies to expand your business to newer horizons.
2. VA’s fit your budget –While hiring a full time resource for multiple jobs can be expensive for your business, an all-rounder VA can do the same at half the price. In other words, you get more stuff done and pay less. How cool is that!
3. VA’s are highly flexible – Imagine being a business owner catering to customers in a different time zone. Sounds like a problem? Relax! VA’s are highly flexible and can match working in any time zone, day or night.
4. VA’s don’t require you to invest in maintaining relationships –While maintaining a good relationship with your workers is always recommended and it calls for certain investment from time to time, with VA’s things are a bit different. Unlike regular employees whom you have to take out for lunches and office parties, throwing gifts from time to time and allocate bonus, a virtual assistant will never ask you to do so. Besides, one can also choose to keep things extremely professional and only indulge with your dedicated VA for updates related to work and nothing else.
5. VA’s help promote your business – As a business owner, it is always expected of you to devise newer strategies for success. With a major chunk of repetitive work delegated to virtual assistants, you are left with a good deal of time to chalk out future plans for your business. For what it matters, you can also ask your VA to contribute in getting some research work done, pull some statistics or case studies to help you plan things accordingly. Strictly speaking from a greater perspective, your VA can be more like what Jarvis was to Tony Stark, a one man solution for a multitude of tasks.
6. VA’s help reduce work stress – Business owners are often under a great deal of stress having to coordinate a lot of tasks all by themselves. With the best virtual assistance company by their side, the work pressure can be significantly reduced. As VA’s are extremely flexible, they can help take away the burden by successfully helping you complete a good number of tasks. Also, as a business owner if you have ever complained about not having work-life balance, hiring a VA can certainly make a difference.
7. You pay a VA only for the hours worked – One of the most significant advantages of hiring a VA is how you pay them. Compared to a traditional employee whom you have to pay a monthly salary no matter what volume of work he.or she handles, a VA will only charge you by the hours. For instance, if an audio transcription job took five hours, the best virtual assistance company will charge you only for the five hours spent, and not a dime extra. Plus, virtual assistants are always present 24/7 no matter what which is always a bonus!
8.You don’t have to train a VA exhaustively –Another benefit of hiring a VA from a virtual assistant company is freedom from having to train one aggressively. VAs are an intelligent lot who work for multiple clients and get to handle tasks of varied nature. As such, they are readily adapted in picking up new skills every single day and are multi-tasker too. Hence, compared to training a regular employee, you will end up saving a lot of time and can get the work done readily.
9. Ease of communication –Unlike other remote workers, virtual assistants can be communicated in multiple ways, like email, phone, messenger apps and also physically if he/she resides in the same town. Thus, in today’s world where businesses thrive on staying connected, VAs offer a seamless communication mode to get your tasks done smoothly through any mode that you are comfortable with.
10. Breeze fast hiring –Compared to recruiting an employee physically, hiring a virtual assistant is way more easier. All you need to do is to find the best virtual assistance company and hire one matching your desired skill for the specific task to be done.
11. Easy to replace a VA –Don’t like the way a VA is working? No worries at all! You can ask the company to get the VA replaced and you will be provided with a substitute in no time. This is practically impossible in a physical world where you might have to spend months looking for the perfect replacement, thus leaving things at jeopardy.
12. Re-hiring a VA is easy too –If you have worked with a VA in the past and liked the way he worked, you might as well choose to rehire the individual. That way you don’t have to go out looking for someone who is in sync with your way of working and can readily get your tasks done.
No matter who you are or what business you are in, hiring a virtual assistant can undoubtedly transform the way you work and cater to your customers. As a business owner, one can very well create a small, dedicated team of VAs who can help act as a support system and contribute effectively to push the boundaries.
At Task Leader, we have coined a niche for ourselves to offer a range of services that bespeak our amazing range of talented people who work 24/7 to successfully complete your tasks on time and just the way you want.
Should you feel you have a bunch of queries to be answered, please drop us a line below and one of our experts will be in touch with you soon.
P. S. If you are looking to hire a virtual assistant for the very first time, we, at Tasks Leader have some great news for you. This holiday season we are running a flat 50% Off on our charges, where one can hire a dedicated VA for any tasks at an incredible rate of only $2.5/HR.
Visit www.tasksleader.com/pricing/ to know more.